Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ruminations - Random Thoughts From 25-35 Year Olds

I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart",
all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".

While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and
i nstinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.


Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their
profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got
the Red Ryder BB gun that I always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if
I do!

Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't
want to have to restart my collection

More at: http://melon.posterous.com/random-thoughts-from-25-35-year-olds

0 comments:

Post a Comment